Friday, November 6, 2015

New for Three Comforts


Spent my day working working with rose petals, honey, and aloe vera gel, and I must admit, I've mixed up some wonderful items.

What a wonderful mixture of lovely scents and wholesome goodness.
I thought I'd let you all know about some of the benefits of the items I've used in these new products. Let's start with honey:

Did you know that honey is a natural humectant which means that it naturally draws moisture from the air into your skin. This why I'm adding it to my products, that I am selling in Minnesota, in the winter. Get it? Because it's so cold and dry here!

Next up, rose petals. They smell wonderful, and have antibacterial properties. Rose petals are very good for dry cracked skin conditions, helping to lock moisture into your skin.

Aloe vera gel helps heal and it also protects your skin. With anti-aging properties as an added bonus, who does not want to look younger and feel whole? 

I've finished my day in the kitchen and now have 3 new items for my business, just in time for the cold weather. 

Honey Rose Lip Balm, Honey Rose Lotion, and  Rose Honey Salt Scrubs

If you use the code "rose" on Etsy I'll give you a Honey Rose Lip Balm for free with minimum  purchase of $10.00! May you find comfort in my winter rose deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment