Friday, August 21, 2015

So many Blogs so little time.

This is a blog, about blogs.
My blog is about ThreeComforts and my products for beauty, body and home

Currently I am following so many blogs, I love them! What an obsession it's become.  All these how to's for living, cleaning, making anything & everything; craft ideas, and helpful hints on being healthy, exercise, romance, fashion, finance; fixing any and everything, running your own business and it's all such great advice.

And now I have more emails than I can possible read in a day.  I don't want reading blogs to become a chore. Don't get me wrong I love reading every one of them, in fact I could spend a life time or two learning from all of the wonderful advice givers and crafters out there. But I, like everyone else, have a life to live, and a business to run.

Not to despair! There's an app for that. There are great tools to organize all of the blogs you follow and to cut down on the amount of emails you are receiving.  It's like Pinterest for blogs, with a reminder of new posts in one succinct email. So, I am still following lots (and lots) of blogs but I'm only getting 1 email about them all. And you can edit the settings to either receive emails daily or just when the blogs your following update new posts.

So check out these apps for following blog-sanity:
Bloglovin       Follow your favorite blogs with Bloglovin'. Discover what's trending in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle & more. Sign up or log in today & never miss a single post!

Blogkeen      Blogkeen helps you keep track of your favorite blogs - there on Facebook, and on your mobile phone.

Blogganize    Love reading blogs but have trouble keeping track of them all? This is an app that allows you to organize and categorize the blogs you love to follow in one easy and convenient place. Available for iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch.

Don't like any of those? Check out this site: APPCRAWLR

I've counted them and I'm not ashamed to admit that I am following over 50 blogs. Here's a list of some of my faves:

Let me know if you use Bloglovin, and your thoughts about it. Or if there is something else on your mind...

May you find comfort in sharing whatever you have to say, in the comment section below!




No comments:

Post a Comment